Amazon Account Management
ARE YOU TIRED OF TRYING TO UNDERSTAND AMAZON, STRUGGLING TO LEARN THE TERMINOLOGY AND FRUSTRATED BY AN INTERFACE BUILT WHEN YAHOO! WAS THE KING OF SEARCH?
Feeling like you did such a great job building your business in other channels, but Amazon just hasn’t been the right fit for you?
Maybe you’ve had some wins here and there, but having consistent monthly sales hasn’t happened for you, and the amount of effort it takes to fix problems with listings or manage your ads and inventory is just too much to handle.
YOU’RE A GREAT BUSINESS PERSON, YEAH. BUT THE TRUTH IS, YOU’RE MISSING SOMETHING.
What’s worse, you know you need to do something different, you know the world is changing, and you have no idea how to make that happen for your brand.
So, do I know how you feel?
Yup. I worked at Amazon for EIGHT YEARS.
HI, I’M RACHEL JOHNSON GREER.
I WORKED IN TRANSACTION RISK HANDLING LARGE CREDIT CARD AND SELLER FRAUD CASES. I WORKED IN RECALLS AND SAFETY, AUDITING MILLION SQUARE FOOT WAREHOUSE FACILITIES AND BUILDING PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE TO HANDLE SCRUBBING A CATALOG OF OVER A BILLION SKUS. I LED PRIVATE LABEL QUALITY AND COMPLIANCE FOR AMAZON’S BRANDS, AND ENABLED OVER A BILLION DOLLARS IN IMPORTS BUSINESS FOR AMAZON.COM.
I realized just how much I was doing for Amazon, and that it was time to be working for ME, and putting my years of intense Amazon experience to use for small business owners, rather than large corporations. I LOVE working with decision makers at their company. They care and have passion every day for their products and their business.
FINALLY, I was doing what I loved, and helping people achieve their goals on Amazon too!
- I’ve built a team of Seller Account Managers that do the work for you, so that you don’t have to build your account up or do any of the catalog creation, management or updates yourself
- I only work with companies I believe I can help and love working with hardworking, passionate, capable entrepreneurs who want to change the world as much as I do!
- My clients regularly tell me that they’ve never met anyone who knows as much about Amazon as I do and that they’re so grateful that my team and I – many of whom are also former Amazonians – are on their side, helping them succeed on Amazon.
ARE YOU READY TO SEE WHAT CASCADIA’S ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM CAN DO FOR YOU AND FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
GROW YOUR BUSINESS ON AMAZON, THE FUTURE OF RETAIL.
It’s time to pull all of the pieces together and get your business running at a WHOLE NEW LEVEL.
No, this isn’t about making things even more complicated.
Let’s keep it simple, let’s be smart with your resources, and use our consistently successful and client-focused techniques to GROW YOUR BUSINESS and STOP WORRYING ABOUT TRADE SHOW SUCCESS FOR GOOD!
San Juan Marketing
I WORK WITH BRANDS WHO ARE NEW TO AMAZON, AND NOT-SO-NEW AMAZON WHO HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR A WHILE, BUT AREN’T MAKING THE MONEY THEY WANT TO MAKE.
THE CASCADIA ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Your Orientation Packet and Welcome Packet designed specifically to teach you how to understand Amazon at a deeper level and really grasp what makes the platform tick. This packet will help you get clear on how we help your business succeed on Amazon, and why it’s critical to work with Amazon experts.
- Weekly 1:1 calls during the launch phase to manage your brand overhaul or launch on Amazon. After launch, which typically takes 8-16 weeks depending on the size of your catalog, these go to every other week.
- An experienced account management team available every day by email and through our project management system, Teamwork
- Access to our website courses to help you learn and grow in whatever ways you want – or not at all, if that’s your choice!
- Support from an experienced product photographer and Photoshop designer to help you with beautiful images for Amazon, your website, and social media posts
- Free Access to all of our white papers and other educational materials
THE TRUTH IS, IF YOU’RE NOT ON AMAZON ALREADY, YOU’RE BEHIND THE CURVE.
So why does it seem so hard to have success on Amazon?
Because you don’t know what you don’t know. It’s easy to make a few mistakes that make sense to you, like directing customers to your own website, or accidentally stocking out, or selling a product in a package that’s oversize, and losing all of your profits through FBA shipment fees.
A group course maybe lasts for three or six months. But in our experience, the work that we put in to launch your brand on Amazon and shepherd it wisely doesn’t pay off sometimes for 9-18 months. This is why we ask for a minimum of six months to work together to show you what we do and how hard we work for you, and a handshake agreement of two years of working together. We want to help you…
If you are:
- A small to medium sized company ready to commit to making Amazon a priority for your business
- Looking to change your mindset about how to launch new products and grow your business on Amazon
- Ready to release your ideas of how your brand should be presented and marketed online
- Able to commit time to regular check-ins and provide feedback to the account managers if they need your input
- Ready to commit inventory and resources to selling through Amazon FBA program
- Ready to commit inventory and resources to going off-Amazon to other e-commerce marketplaces, including going global
Then I invite you to join me in this unique Amazon-centric account management program.
Many account management programs charge tens of thousands of dollars and 10-15% of your sales.
They don’t have the Amazon experience, or the know how to build your brand.
What I’m offering you is a chance to go further, faster.
I’ve tested and tweaked what works, so you have less to do. I’m giving you the very best of what has me working on accounts that went from a couple sales a week or even a month to consistent 4, 5, and 6 figure Amazon disbursements.
HOW LONG IS THE LAUNCH PHASE?
Typically, the launch phase is eight to twelve weeks. Sometimes it can take considerably longer, depending on the circumstances of your business and the challenges you’ve previously faced on Amazon. Challenges that have made relaunching difficult were: brands that were previously vendors on Amazon, and cleaning up Vendor Central ownership of their listings and content; brands that were accustomed to shipping products on their own and had to learn to ship in FBA shipments from scratch; and brands that had previously not been managed so many duplicated ASINs were on the website and many clean-up efforts had to be undertaken.
WILL I REALLY HAVE A WEEKLY CALL DURING THE LAUNCH PHASE?
Yes you will! It’s absolutely critical that we kick off your project right and you feel supported by my team. While I rarely do the day to day work on your account, I lead all project strategy and goals for your account, and I hold myself personally responsible for the success of your project with us. If you have questions or can’t reach me for whatever reason, you can email my fabulous receptionist Rebecca, at email@example.com.
I JUST BEGAN MY BIZ; IS WORKING WITH YOU RIGHT FOR ME?
Potentially. If you are in the very early part of your business, working together may not be the right fit. The companies that do best with our program are those who have achieved success off of Amazon, but have not been able to get their Amazon business off the ground. We’re looking for motivated, committed business owners, who want to make Amazon a core part of their business moving forward.
I’VE BEEN RUNNING MY AMAZON BUSINESS FOR A WHILE, BUT NOT MAKING A LOT OF SALES, IS WORKING WITH YOU RIGHT FOR ME?
Absolutely! We find that often the areas that are holding back businesses from success on Amazon can be attributed to three things: low traffic, low conversion, and poor inventory management. These all have different root causes and different solutions, but most problems we’ve seen before and can manage for you.
I’M A SERVICE-BASED ENTREPRENEUR, BUT I WANT TO START A BRANDED PRODUCTS BUSINESS. IS WORKING WITH YOU RIGHT FOR ME?
For this program, probably not. You may be a better fit for our product development program, where we help you kick off a new brand from scratch. This program is for brands that have already achieved success off of Amazon, but are struggling to gain a foothold or success on Amazon.
HOW IS YOUR PROGRAM DIFFERENT FROM OTHER AMAZON ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS?
One of the biggest differences is that we are former Amazonians. We understand the way Amazon works from the ground up, and we never let it stymie us. No matter what change or harebrained idea Amazon launches, we understand the base structure of the company and where they’re going, so we can pivot and move with it.
We are also very focused on risk management. Many of us used to work in various risk departments at Amazon, and we’re very focused on reducing defects, reducing your risks, and making sure that all of the hard work that’s gone into increasing sales isn’t destroyed within a couple days of having to endure a suspension.