Getting Started on your Amazon Private Label Seller Journey?
The trek for first-timers can be a costly one.
Particularly because often you don’t know what you don’t know. Even experienced sellers sometimes don’t realize what steps they missed along the way.
These are just a few of the areas that can trip up even the most experienced sellers:
What product are you developing?
Who will source your product?
Is your product safe? Does it comply with safety, quality, and regulatory standards?
Can your packaging withstand the rigors of e-commerce fulfillment?
How is your product being imported? Have you ensured it won't get seized at port?
Why choose us?
We are the only Amazon Marketplace Seller consulting group with over 60 years of insider experience as former Amazon employees.
We work with integrity, honesty, and patience – there are no shortcuts to a solid, long-term business strategy!
Benchmark Your Product Idea
Congratulations! You’ve decided on the product you’d like to sell on Amazon. That’s a great first step. Now, you need to be able to answer the following questions:
- Do you know what type of manufacturing materials will bring in the most revenue?
- Do you know what kind of testing or safety requirements will be needed?
- Do you know what the duty rate will be for your product?
If not, our benchmarking process will help.
How this works:
- Our team analyzes the estimated revenue for top keyword niches for your chosen product.
- We review the regulatory and safety landscape, and determine your product’s Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) classification.
- We also make recommendations for quality testing and feature specifications based on customer feedback.
What you get.
Once our in-depth analysis is complete, you will receive a comprehensive report of the issues and concerns with the product, as well as a 30-minute phone consultation with one of our experienced team members.
While we cannot guarantee the success of your product, we will provide you with our honest, transparent, and actionable feedback.
Ready to take the first step to selling on Amazon?
Click the button below to purchase Benchmark Your Product Idea for $397.
My biggest concern was that costs would come up that I was not expecting. Instead, I was provided with estimates ahead of time and all the costs were exactly what was laid out by Cascadia. My favorite part is being involved in every step of the development process – creating my brand and selecting my products.