Why Choose a Full Account Management Plan?
Our Full Account Management plans are for the businesses who are are ready to step into the next growth level with their Amazon account and need additional support to achieve this goal.
You may be ready for a Full Account Management Plan if:
- You are excited by the continued growth of your Amazon business but feel overwhelmed by demands of daily operations
- You’re trying to launch a new social media channel, market your business, while also trying to manage reorders, manage your product catalog, and establish new relationships with manufacturers.
This service level covers:
- Unlimited ad management, and listing creation (including A+ and Storefront content)
- Unlimited seller support contacts
- Unlimited support in basic photography
- Unlimited support in customer service and performance management.
Monthly consultation check-ins with experienced former Amazonian to discuss Amazon business strategy, with weekly sales performance reports, and detailed advertising and performance reports.
Onboarding fee of $4000 includes review of your existing ads, products, and growth strategy. Minimum hours guarantee of 10 hours/month. All plans include commissions, based on account size.
If you want to sell your products on Amazon, but do no want to manage a Seller Account and go through all the hassle of dealing with Amazon, our Bainbridge Plan is the perfect solution.
Grow your brand on Amazon through a Seller Account Partner and avoid the headache and stress of managing your own marketplace account.
Our Bainbridge Plan is a flexible support plan that allows you to choose the service level option right for you.
You can opt for our monthly retainer that covers full service support in content development, advertising and community. Or you can start with the basic plan level and simply pay for other individual services as needed.